Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FIEDLER'S

We got so busy this month so I guess that's why I haven't posted much. It's been fun having so much going on and so much family to see from the Kramer family reunion and Mark's (Nic's little brother) wedding.


This is the only pic I have from the wedding,
but this one shows how cute Clark's cousin Kinsey looked


Claire, Gary, & Clark

Camping at Granite Flat.

We camped for 2 nights for the first part of the reunion. It was fun to be in the outdoors and the boys loved it. I was surprised how great they slept, and Clark loved the nature walks, killing ants, flashlights, and especially getting dirty.

Clark seems to like to make Gary laugh. It's nice because when Clark and Gary find something they like, they want repetition, and that's just something I get bored of pretty quick. This video is just a few instances we caught on video.


Boba drinks are tapioca drinks and we love 'em

This is some of Gary's developments over the last few months

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I love the videos! Gary is the cutest thing ever - I can't believe he's doing so many things already! And I love the pics of Nic w/ the Ergo. Glad he likes using it too!

Jef Saunders said...

OH mylanta. Luke and I just had the best time looking at the vid's. That last vid of Gary is so professional-wow. And I love the burzerps he does at the end! Cutest boys ever (besides my own:).

Jef Saunders said...

oh-and that last comment wasn't Jef, it's your lovely sis rob:)