Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pennsylvania

Gary and I had a great time in Pennsylvania and meeting up with Car and her kiddies in Virginia. I would want to travel all the time, except times have changed and I'm pretty sure I will never get on a plane again if I have to go by myself and bring kids. After my flight out to Philly and the 3-hour wait on the plane combined with the actual airtime, I seriously wondered if I could be away from Clark and Nic for 4 weeks so that I could get a ride back with Rob and Jef when they move to Cali.

I quickly forgot the "flying drama" as the week went by way too fast and my vaca came to a close. My much needed "girl-time" was totally satisfied. Thanks Rob and Car!! But it all came back in a flood of anxious memories and deja vu when I was returning home. I must add that although the situation was becoming more than unbearable I was only able to get through it because of the many good people that I met who were extremely helpful, I will always remember their kindness. (One man carried my 2 heavy carry-on's and stored them for me, one man gave me his isle seat, and the nicest girl held Gary on her lap while I changed his blow-out diaper and then he threw-up on her (I wasn't happy with him for that, but she took it super)).

This is a fun park we went to, called Rainbow Park.
The kids loved it, they never stopped running.

at the mall

Thank you parents for watching Clark while I was gone we love you all so very much!!!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back! And I'm glad you had a fun time. I know what you mean about traveling w/ kids - it's the worst! But I've never had to deal w/ a blow-out on a plane before... you poor thing! =)

Caroline said...

That was so much fun! We only missed out on Tam, and Mom, and JIll, and Karen. Then it would have been a true girl time. Thanks for posting these pics!