Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To Daniel

I just thought I'd jot a quick little blog about our lunch conversation today:

Right now we have on our fridge one picture, and it's of Nic's youngest brother Daniel. I don't know why that's the only picture and I don't know how long it's been there, but the boys noticed it today.

I had just got out of the fridge 3 different things for the boys to eat and Gary kept saying, "don't want it." Usually that statement's followed by, "Give it to Clark" (Clark, who really does eat all of Gary's leftovers). But today, after I asked him what he wanted to eat, he said, "I want to eat Daniel." Clark said, "Gary, we don't eat the people." That encouraged Gary and he repeatedly said, "I want to eat Daniel, PL-EEEEZE!"


2 comments:

Cynthia Johnson said...

ha- that's great!

Talisha! said...

hahaha that is so funny!